Guidelines for Virtual/Online Piano Classes
- Each virtual class of piano/theory can take 30, 45 or 60 minutes in length. Virtual classes are scheduled once a week.
- Tuition fee is paid monthly before the first class, covering 4 sessions. Monthly tuition fee is non-refundable.
- Classes can be rescheduled with sufficient notice of at least 24 hours in advance. Cancelled/missed lessons will be charged.
- Payments can be made online through instructor's website. Acceptable currencies include US, CAN and EURO.
- Virtual classes are done through video-conferencing platforms such as Skype or Zoom.
- Students require to have access to either a digital piano (full size) or an acoustic piano, a modern lap-top or iPad with high quality audio/video capabilities as well as a fast/reliable wired or wifi Internet connection.
- Beginner and intermediate students will have access to the instructor's video tutorials throughout the week, complementing their live weekly sessions.
- A free trial session is offered to all new students upon request.